Time fuse Glue
Time fuse glue.
• Color - yellow-brown.
• Minimum preparation time for work (one-component glue).
• Full solldification time - 2-18 hours, depending on the layer thickness.
• It's sufficiently elastic after drying and makes it possible to smooth out the shock loads from the lift powder when starting the product, and also the lift powder does not penetrate the time-fuse into the product.
• Solldification without pore formation and shrinkage.
• Frost resistance of glued joint.
• It dissolves in many solvents without loss of properties after drying: ethyl acetate, kerosene, degreaser and others.
• Thick glue (similar in consistency to sealant).
Weight of glue
Plastic bottle with dispenser spout
The original time-fuse glue is used to fix time-fuses and passfire in display ball shells, display cylinder shells and other products where a reliable fixation of the fuse is required. It is recommended to use in conjunction with a bundle of fine threads (for better fixation).
The adhesive is also great for gluing paper, plastic, rubber and other materials.
Features - specific smell, it is recommended to use outdoors or in a ventilated area.
If there is a little glue residue in the plastic bottle - it is recommended to store it upside down for quick use of the glue after storage. (Due to the density, the glue flows over the bottle for a long time.)
The tin can contains two plastic packages (for ease of use when there is little glue left).
Video of the use of this glue in the factory:
Video about Time fuse Glue
Worldwide shipping is available.
You can accurately calculate the cost of delivery when placing an order, as well as choose which method will be used to deliver the goods, by land or by air method.
If, when placing an order, you cannot choose a delivery method, then most likely we will temporarily be unable to send the order to your country. In most cases, this is due to restrictions due to the coronavirus pandemic. Contact us to clarify shipping to your country if you are unable to place an order.
"Post Method by air" shipping usually takes from 4 to 5 weeks.
"Post Method" shipping can take from 1 to 2 months.